Our client, a 'big 4' Global Audit and Advisory firm, are seeking professionals within the Financial planning industry.
You will be required to review and assess the suitability of advice provided to customers and provide your findings and evidence in a detailed report.
Daily Rate: $300pd - $350pd + super depending on skills, years of experience and qualifications in the industry.
Start: October 21st and November 4th .
Contract: 12 months
Location: Rhodes, Sydney West.
A fantastic contract opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
Required work experience, skills, or education:
· Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) or the Advanced Diploma
· Previous experience in one (or more) of the following areas: Advice quality review, remediation, financial planning, paraplanning or compliance
· 1 year to 18 months experience within an Financial planning/Advising/ Paraplanner role
· High attention to detail with an investigative approach
· Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude